Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Blade DVD was released on December 22 1998.
The disc include:
- Widescreen version of the feature Audio commentary by actors Wesley Snipes and Stephen Dorff, writer David S. Goyer, director of photography Theo Van De Sande, production designer Kirk M. Petruccelli and Peter Frankfurt producer
- Isolated score with commentary by composer Mark Isham
- Featurette "La Magra", including the original ending
- Featurette "Designing Blade"
- Featurette "The Origins of Blade"
- Featurette "The Blood Tide"
- "House of Erebus", information about the different vampire houses
- Pencil sketches through production designs
- Cast and crew biographies and filmographies