- This article is about the The Amazing Spider-Man character. For the character from the Raimi series, see Ben Parker (Raimi series).
|Appeared in||The Amazing Spider-Man|
When Richard Parker vanished mysteriously, Ben and his wife May agreed to look after Peter. He was told by Peter that he was "a great dad," even though he sometimes doubts his parenting skills. He later tries to talk to Peter, after a heated argument, but instead finds an armed robber who gets into a scuffle with him, ending in Ben being shot and killed instantly.
- May Parker - Wife.
- Peter Parker - Nephew, adoptive son.
- Richard Parker - Brother.
- Mary Parker - Sister-in-Law.
- Cash Register Thief - Killer.
Behind the scenes
This article doesn't have any behind-the-scenes information about this character. Please add some!
- Ben's famous quote, "With great power, comes great responsibility," is actually never said in The Amazing Spider-Man. However, at one point, Ben agrily lectures Peter about how is father believed in principles and what good men should do; this is clearly supposed to mean the same thing.