|Appeared in||X-Men: The Last Stand|
|Status|| Deceased (Original Timeline)|
Unknown (New Timeline)
Later, Arclight was part of the attack on Alcatraz. In an attempt to destroy the cure and kill Warren Worthington II, she was killed along with Quill and Psylocke by the Phoenix's disintegration wave while she was trying to escape.
- Quill - Ally
- Psylocke - Ally
- Callisto - Boss
- Magneto - Boss
- Brotherhood of Mutants - Allies
- The Omegas - Allies
Powers and abilities
- Shockwave Generation: Arclight can direct a wave of energy by striking a victim with her hands or feet. This typically creates a massive shockwave, damaging and/or disorientating all within her line-of-fire, shattering objects, creating shock waves. Her hands give off a bright light upon impact.
- Canon (1 film)
- X-Men: The Last Stand - Omahyra Mota
Behind the scenes
This article doesn't have any behind-the-scenes information about this character. Please add some!
- In the movie, her shockwave-based superpowers are more refined than in the comic book: her shockwaves project in an outward fashion and she can target specific materials.
- In the comics Arclight also has superhuman strength, superhuman durability and superhuman endurance, but she doesn't show off these abilities in X-Men: The Last Stand.
- In the comics, Arclight and Callisto were enemies. Arclight was part of a villain group called 'The Marauders'. The Maruaders were guilty of killing lots of Morlocks, a group of mutant outcasts living in secret tunnels of New York City, who's leader was Callisto. This horrifying event is also known as the Mutant Massacre.