|Appeared in||X-Men: First Class|
- "My stage name is Angel... and it kind of fits."
- ―Angel Salvadore[src]
Angel Salvadore was a mutant with the ability to fly with insect-like wings and projectile vomiting acid.
Angel Salvadore was a stripper at a club, who was recruited by Charles Xavier and Erik Lehnsherr into their team of mutants opposing Sebastian Shaw and the Hellfire Club. However, she soon joined the Hellfire Club at Shaw's invitation, becoming a participant in his scheme to provoke the United States and the Soviet Union into the Cuban Missile Crisis. Her role in the final battle was minor, although she engaged Banshee in an air battle, using her saliva as explosive projectiles and eventually getting her wings singed by one of Havok's energy blasts. She helped rescue Emma Frost with Lehnsherr (Magneto), Mystique, Azazel, and Riptide.
Mystique found Tempest's autopsy file along with other mutants experimented on by Bolivar Trask. One of her wings was displayed in the museum where Magneto retrieves his helmet back.
- Sebastian Shaw - Former leader
- Charles Xavier - Founder
- Erik Lenhsherr - Leader
- Azazel - Teammate
- Riptide - Teammate
- Mystique - Teammate
- Banshee - Ally turned Enemy
- Havok - Ally turned Enemy
- Canon (2 films)
- Canon (1 promotion)
- The Bent Bullet (Name only)
- Angel's wings in the film more closely resemble the design of the wings for the X-Men member Pixie (Megan Gwynn) rather than the wings she had in the comics (before the events of M-Day).
- The movie version of Angel shows some traits in common with another mutant from the comics, Stacy X.