|Appeared in||X-Men: Apocalypse (Photo only)|
Alison Blaire was a mutant.
- In the comics, Blaire was a mutant named Dazzler who possessed the ability to convert sound into light beams of various forms and intensity. This has not been explored in film to date.
- In the early 1980s, screenwriter Gary Goddard was commissioned to write a script for a film based on Dazzler to star Bo Derek. The project fell though, and Goddard instead wrote the film Tarzan, the Ape Man for Derek.
- Dazzler was also rumored to make a cameo appearance in X-Men: The Last Stand and portrayed by Canadian country singer Beverley Mahood. Mahood didn't get a chance to film any scenes as her character was ultimately cut out of the final script.
- For April Fools' Day 2013, director Bryan Singer's prank stated that singer and songwriter Lady Gaga had joined the cast of X-Men: Days of Future Past as Dazzler.
- X-Men: Apocalypse's actress Sophie Turner has hinted at the possibility of none other than Taylor Swift to be the one to portray the character.
- Dazzler's album cover is the same artwork from Dazzler #29.
- Original timeline (1 film)
- X2: X-Men United (Name Only)
- New timeline (1 film)
- X-Men: Apocalypse - (Photo Only)