|Alias(es)|| Alex Summers|
|Appeared in|| X-Men Evolution: The Cauldron|
X-Men Evolution: Ascension
Alexander "Alex" Summers also known as Havok, is a mutant who possesses the power to absorb cosmic energy, process it and emanate it from his body as red energy blasts. Alex is also the younger brother of Scott Summers.
Alex was separated from his brother Scott after their parents died in a plane crash. Alex was adopted by the Masters family and grew up to be a surfer.
As he grew up his joints would hurt from time to time. The mutant Magneto came to him and explained that he was also a mutant. He also reintroduced him to his long-lost brother, who was team leader of the X-Men.
The two went to Asteroid M where their powers were enhanced with the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak. However, they fought against Magneto and used their powers to destroy the asteroid, defeating him and returning to normal.
To be added
Powers and Abilities
- Cosmic Energy Generation: Havok can can generate, create and project cosmic energy from his own body.
- Energy Absorption: Havok has the power to absorb many forms of energy and then discharging it as his own.
- Energy Blasts: Havok can shoot red energy blasts energy from his hands.
- X-Man uniform: Alex wears a protective suit, when he is out on the field in battle.
To be added
- TV Movies (2 films)
- Although he is not member of the X-Man (until the series finale of X-Men Evolution) Alex and his brother Scott hang out as often as possible.