|Creator(s):|| Christopher Markus|
|Number of Seasons:||1|
|Number of Episodes:||8|
|Running Time:||60 minutes|
Marvel's Agent Carter is an upcoming television show set to be aired on January 6, 2015 that is part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. It is set after the events of Captain America: The First Avenger and Marvel One-Shot: Agent Carter with Hayley Atwell reprising her role as Peggy Carter.
Years before Agent Coulson and his S.H.I.E.L.D. team swore to protect those who cannot protect themselves from threats they cannot conceive, there was Agent Peggy Carter (Hayley Atwell, Marvel's "Captain America:The First Avenger", Marvel's "Captain America: The Winter Soldier"), who pledged the same oath but lived in a different time when women weren’t recognized as being as smart or as tough as their male counterparts.
But no one should ever underestimate Peggy.
It’s 1946, and peace has dealt Peggy Carter a serious blow as she finds herself marginalized when the men return home from fighting abroad. Working for the covert SSR (Strategic Scientific Reserve), Peggy must balance doing administrative work and going on secret missions for Howard Stark all while trying to navigate life as a single woman in America, in the wake of losing the love of her life – Steve Rogers.
When old acquaintance Howard Stark (Dominic Cooper, Marvel's "Captain America: The First Avenger”) finds himself being framed for unleashing his deadliest weapons to anyone willing to pony up the cash, he contacts Peggy - the only person he can trust - to track down those responsible, dispose of the weapons and clear his name. He empowers his butler, Edwin Jarvis (James D'Arcy, “Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World”), to be at her beck and call when needed to help assist her as she investigates and tracks down those responsible for releasing these weapons of mass destruction. But Jarvis, who is a creature of habit and sticks to a rigid daily routine, is going to have to make some major life changes if he’s going to be able to keep up with Peggy.
If caught going on these secret missions for Stark, Peggy could be targeted as a traitor and spend the rest of her days in prison – or worse. And as she delves deeper into her investigation, she may find that those she works for are not who they seem, and she might even begin to question whether Stark is as innocent as he claims.
- Hayley Atwell as Peggy Carter
- James D'Arcy as Edwin Jarvis
- Shea Whigham as Chief Roger Dooley
- Enver Gjokaj as Agent Daniel Sousa
- Chad Michael Murray as Agent Jack Thompson
- Lyndsy Fonseca as Angie Martinelli
- Kyle Bornheimer as Agent Ray Krzeminski
- James Frain as Leet Brannis
- Meagan Fry as Carter's Landlady
- Bridget Regan as Dottie
- James Hebert as green suit
- Dominic Cooper as Howard Stark
- Costa Ronin as Anton Vanko
- Stan Lee will have a cameo in Episode 4..
- "Now is Not the End"
- "Bridge and Tunnel"
- "Episode 3"
- "Episode 4"
- "Episode 5"
- "Episode 6"
- "Episode 7"
- "Episode 8"
- The show was picked up by ABC for a first season on May 8, 2014.
- The first season will consist of 8 episodes, to air in the 9:00 PM slot on Tuesdays on ABC (in the United States), replacing Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. during its midseason break.
- The show will be aired on January 6, 2015, and will conclude before Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s second season return on February 24, 2015.
- The premiere will be 2 hours long.
- The series will have the pilot episode directed by Louis D’Esposito, with episodes two and three being directed by Joe and Anthony Russo, as well as Joe Johnston who has said he desires to direct episode four of the series.
- Carter's husband will also be explored in the series.
- ↑ Developing ‘Agent Carter’ TV Series
- ↑ Hayley Atwell lands starring role in Captain America spin-off Agent Carter
- ↑ Excelsior! Stan Lee Will Make A Cameo In Marvel's AGENT CARTER
- ↑ Marvel's Agent Carter & Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Set Premiere & Return Dates
- ↑ Marvel's 'Agent Carter': Hayley Atwell, Writers, Showrunners Confirmed for ABC Drama
- ↑ Atwell And Producers Release Intel On "Agent Carter"
|Marvel Cinematic Universe|
|Phase 1||Iron Man | The Incredible Hulk | Iron Man 2 | Thor | Captain America: The First Avenger | The Avengers|
|Phase 2|| Iron Man 3 | Thor: The Dark World | Captain America: The Winter Soldier | Guardians of the Galaxy|
Avengers: Age of Ultron | Ant-Man
|Phase 3|| Captain America: Civil War | Doctor Strange | Guardians of the Galaxy 2 | Thor: Ragnarok|
Black Panther | Infinity War, Part I | Captain Marvel | Inhumans | Infinity War, Part II
|One-Shots|| The Consultant | A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Thor’s Hammer | Item 47 | Agent Carter |
All Hail the King
|TV Shows||Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | Agent Carter|
|Netflix Series||Daredevil | Luke Cage | Iron Fist | Jessica Jones | The Defenders|