|Appeared in|| Item 47|
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- "Agent Sitwell, here are your orders."
- ―Agent Blake[src]
Agent Felix Blake is an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D..
Agent Blake is assigned by Nick Fury of retrieving a Chitauri weapon found by two civilians and used for bank robbery. Along with Jasper Sitwell, Blake tracks down the two robbers, and has his partner go intercepting them, collecting the weapon and neutralizing the criminals.
Much to Blake's disappointment, when Sitwell comes back to the base, he hasn't killed the two robbers: he recruited them in S.H.I.E.L.D.. Claire Wise, one of the two, has been assigned to be Blake's new assistant, but, among not having any particular capability, the agent finds out that she's not even good enough to make coffee.
To be added
While trying to track down the Clairvoyant, Blake is ambushed by Deathlok. He manages to get off six shots, but does no damage. Blake attempts to appeal to Mike Peterson, but Deathlok chokes him into unconsciousness, then steps on his prone body with his mechanical leg, causing extensive damage. One of the rounds Blake got off was a tracer, allowing the team to track Deathlok. Blake is later seen being evacuated by a SHIELD medical team and was described as being in critical condition.
Agent Blake is a serious agent, who tends to do everything by the book, leaving no space for creativity. As all agents, he's very well trained in intelligence and in armed and unarmed combat.
- Jasper Sitwell - Teammate.
- Phil Coulson - Teammate.
- Claire Wise - Enemy turned Assistant.
- Benjamin Pollack - Enemy turned teammate.
- Nick Fury - Superior officer.
- Maria Hill - Superior officer.
- Marvel Cinematic Universe (1 film)
- Marvel Cinematic Universe (1 TV series)
Behind the scenes
To be added
- In the comics, there is a S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent called Blake who has a very minor role. It is unknown if this Agent Blake is based on this character.