Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|76032 The Avengers Quinjet City Chase|
Iron Man (Mark XLIII)
|Release Date||March, 2015|
|Movie Tie-in||Avengers: Age of Ultron|
76032 The Avengers Quinjet City Chase is a Marvel Super Heroes set released in March 2015.
Launch a high-speed pursuit of Ultimate Ultron with the Avengers in the iconic Quinjet. Place Black Widow at the controls in the cockpit and soar into the sky. Fire the stud shooters and release Captain America on his super-cool bike to take the pursuit to the streets. Iron Man MK43 is flying alongside the Quinjet using his thrusters, ready to take on Ultimate Ultron. When the time is right, make the perfect jump onto the truck to explode the sides and reveal the precious cargo. Includes 5 minifigures with assorted accessories: Vision, Captain America, Black Widow, Iron Man and Ultimate Ultron.
- Includes 5 minifigures with assorted accessories: Vision, Captain America, Black Widow, Iron Man MK43 and Ultimate Ultron
- The Quinjet features an opening cockpit with translucent windscreen, 4 stud shooters, opening rear hatch, opening roof, detailed cabin, foldable wings, secret wing compartment to launch Avenger attacks, Captain America bike with secret release button, and a rope to attach any object to the Quinjet
- Lab truck features explode function, opening rear doors, casket and hang-out handles for minifigures
- Accessories include a Super Jumper, Iron Man’s iconic helmet and thrusters, and Captain America’s shield
- Check out the detailed Quinjet cabin
- Fire the stud shooters
- Press the secret button to release Captain America on his cool bike
- Launch a surprise Avenger attack from the secret wing compartment
- Take down Ultimate Ultron with the Super Heroes’ Super Jumper!
- Jump on the lab truck with Iron Man to explode the sides
- The Quinjet measures over 3” (9cm) high, 10” (26cm) long and 16” (41cm) wide
- Captain America’s bike measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and under 1” (2cm) wide
- Lab truck measures over 2” (7cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide